Self-injury Prevention & Intervention Program for School Districts & Colleges
A program for school districts who are interested in a program to run their own in house support groups. I would train all of the counselors in the district who were interested in running the groups:
- 6.5 hours of NSSI training
- Provide all of the necessary materials (forms)
- Run some of the groups to demonstrate the process
- Include the 3 books that I have written (number of copies of each will depend on the number of attendees and schools)
- Provide follow up support through a private FB page
- Provide once a month consults via Skype, phone, or in my office
- New counselors that wanted to assist with the groups, but missed the large group training, would be able to attend other NSSI training events that I offer at a significantly reduced, non-advertised rate for the first 2 years after the program was purchased.
- Additional purchases of books, including book #4, would also be offered at a discounted rate.
- A final bonus is that I would provide a 45 minute talk to the parents of the district regarding self-injury and the groups.
- IMPORTANT NOTE–I only work with 1 school district at a time; I will not work on setting up two programs at the same time, the first school who registers receives my full attention. Only 1 new school district will be added every 2-3 months.
Benefits to the Student:
- Students are at school M-F, coming before school or staying after school is less of a burden than going to a new location during the weekend
- Staff trained in NSSI will benefit the students wanting to come talk with them about this behavior
- Staff will feel more comfortable discussing the topic and better able to assist the student’s needs
Contact Lori today to RESERVE YOUR SCHOOL’S SPOT AS A LEADER in STUDENT PROGRAMMING! 214-270-6966