Lori is a highly experienced clinical counselor who has been practicing for 20 years and provides professional, ethical, and non-judgmental counseling services. She believes that therapy should focus on identifying the core issues as to “why people do the things that they do” and not solely focus on the behavior, which is a symptom of the core issues.
Lori offers individual & family counseling, group therapy for self-injury, professional business consulting services for mental health professionals, media commentary regarding psychological issues, seminars, training programs, & Texas LPC Intern Supervision.
***COMING SEPTEMBER 2018: EXCLUSIVE SELF-INJURY INTENSIVE PROGRAM for Teen Girls***—limit of 6 girls per group, less than $38 per group & it includes art & therapy supplies, run by an authority in the field of NSSI Reserve Your Teen’s Spot Today!
Vann Self-injury Prevention and Intervention Program (SIPIP)—3 school limit for the fall has been filled, now reserving the 3 schools for spring 2019! Make sure that your school is one of those three!
- Follow her on Twitter @LoriVannLPCS, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, and look for her on Facebook–Lori Vann Counseling, Speaking, and Consulting
- YouTube Videos from Ms. Vann: LoriVannCounseling iTunes Talk Self-injury Myths & Tips
- SHOP Lori on Amazon and Shopify Several CDs , DVDs, & books are now available with their handouts on the Shop page or Amazon Caregiver’s Amazon PRACTITIONER’S
- Previous radio, TV and print media interview can be found on the Press page, under Print Media. Listen to Lori’s 1-hour interview on KLIF covering 3 of her books–from NSSI to suicide to Political Correctness to School Shootings! LISTEN to the KLIF Interview Here You can also email her for a list of interviews.
- Upcoming Talks—Speaking 101: now not to bore your audiences & increase business is Sept. 21st REGISTER for SPEAKING 101 and HELP! I am a Parent of a Teenage Daughter! is Saturday, Oct. 20th REGISTER for HELP! I am a Parent
If you have a crisis, please contact your psychiatrist or one of the crisis numbers on the EMERGENCY page.